For example, I turned around and saw Mama cooking her own whole wheat pizza after I ordered one from Pizza Hut. The best part about what I saw was her apron! Ha!

I smelled the deliciousness of freshly baked cookies! Then, I heard chatting and laughing when I turned around and saw Kristin and Lee icing teacake cookies for friends of the family.

I heard Russ rattling presents trying to figure out what was in each one! Can you imagine a doctor actually on the floor under the tree doing such a thing!? Ha!

I heard the doorbell. Soon after, I heard the sweet voices of children singing Christmas carols at our front door!

I see lovely Christmas touches around the house surrounded by family. Farley loves the sights of these Christmas touches too!

I just love coming home for the holidays!
Don't you??
1 comment:
I love cookie baking! Looks like you all had fun! Your moms apron is cute!
Post a Comment