Picture Perfect Birthday with the Hubby

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This weekend was "picture perfect." What do I mean by that? Well, my hubby and I celebrated my 26th birthday (which was Monday) on Saturday. We had planned to go out to a nice restaurant and dress up. Although that is a very nice idea, I'm not always up to dressing up for a nice dinner. Plus nice restaurants make me nervous! So after a full day of shopping, eating at my favorite cuisine - hibachi grill, and hanging out around the house wrapping gifts, we decided to order pizza and watch Christmas movies. It was wonderful!


But why "picture perfect?" Because Russ gave me a brand new high tech camera! And, it's still small enough for my purse! I'm so excited!

Me opening my camera accessories

I have put that camera to great use since this weekend! Since the internet has been down, I have a few posts built up to share. Just take a look at the pictures when I'm finally back up and running. They will be picture perfect! Thank you, Russ, for a great birthday weekend!

post signature

3 comments:

Em said...

Sounds like a perfect night!

Roan said...

I can't wait to see all of the pics. Wow! What will Christmas Eve be like at Jim and Jan's with 3 professional photographers! Ha!

Jimbo and Rach said...

BTW...this is why he did not answer that night you coming into Memphis. He was showing us your present, which is why we said he had a good excuse for missing your call!