I have had several people ask what I use to print our blog. I started using lulu.com in 2008. I liked this site because I could personalize and upload anything I wanted. I would copy and paste every post into Word and create a super cute digital scrapbook cover. However, it took way too much time! Especially when my blog books reached over 400 pages! So, now I use blog2print.com. It is super easy! You choose the range of dates you want to print, and the site uploads the posts for you. You have a few choices for your cover, but the rest is pretty standard. It looks good enough and it only takes a few minutes. Worth every penny!
I never journaled growing up. I wish I had! I loved buying new notebooks and diaries, but it never went much further. My blog has become my "diary" and I love having it in my bookshelf to refer back to and share with family. If you have a blog, I encourage you to have your posts printed into a book! You won't regret it!


3 comments:
Thank you so much for uploading my blog books and working so hard! I plan to buy them very soon......
I really appreciate it!
Your trip to the mountains looks like it was fantastic. You are Russ are making memories that you will treasure forever!
I hear yall are coming to the beach with us! Yahoo!
Hi Megan! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and checking out our adoption puzzle. I LOVE the idea to print your blog into a book. I've never heard of it but think it is a great idea. Like you, I never wrote in a diary or journal growing up and totally wish I had. My blog is my online diary (that I end up sharing with the world)! I'll definitely have to look into printing it one day.
My prayers are with you and your husband as you wait for your future son or daughter. The waiting isn't easy but you forget ALL about it once you're holding your child!
-Kelley
I'm so glad you posted about this! I have been meaning to email you about which site you use! Thanks!
Post a Comment