Brodie played a little dress-up with his new jingle collar and anklets. He raced around the house jingling all the way! Ha!
When it came time for Dustin to figure out how to get the Comfy Sack back to his apartment, the fun really began. Ha! He began by strapping it up to make it easier to carry...
In case you forgot about the size of this massive bean bag...it is 8 ft in diameter and 3 ft deep.
It took at least two people just to pick it up...
This is the spot where I almost died. Seriously. I came in to help hold up the middle, and I soon found myself crushed between the steps and the comfy sack.
Getting it out the door? A whole other issue. Three people, a tarp, and lots of interesting moves...
Too bad you can't see the actual motion here. It was priceless!
After a half hour of trying to get the comfy sack out the door, the guys carried it like they would an endangered whale to the car. There was absolutely no way it would fit in my brother's Explorer, so we decided the Yukon was best.
Hmmmm...let's see how this works.
While Mama and I laughed until we nearly wet our pants and my brother tried feverishly to get it in the car fast, my dad was not so smiley. Hahaha! I must admit that made it even funnier!
Another obstacle. Time to check the manual to get all the back seats out of the car completely.
After a few slammed doors, raised voices, and silent giggles...the seat was extracted.
And the labor resumed...
Needless to say, it was quite the show! Not sure what the neighbors's faces looked like as they saw the activity, but the dogs were rolling their eyes I'm sure!
Russ came in after his Christmas week of working nights. Daddy brought in the new punching bag Dustin brought home from work. Only real men box in pink gloves! Ha!
And only cool people punch like this...
The highlight of the night was watching Farley high-step in his new "Ugg boots". HI-LAR-I-OUS! We have never seen him prance around like that before! Each step brought his feet above his body! Hahaha!
Kristin and Lee invited us over for chicken rotel one night. I was all in!
And it's not a family post-Christmas gathering without a family game! Last Word was the game. Hilarious confusion was the result!
It was a wonderful Christmas with family! We were sad for the holidays to end, but we were ready to pack up and prepare for the bowl game! We were Nashvegas bound within a few days!
From our family to yours...Happy Holidays!










2 comments:
How did they get the comfy sack to the house and into the house in the first place? Ha!
I was about to ask the same thing Roan asked! And I think seeing them trying to get it out of the house could possibly be one of the funniest things I've ever seen!
~Lesley Honer
Post a Comment