Special Mail

Friday, January 20, 2012

When I checked my mail today, I was in for a sweet surprise!  Baby J had mail!  Not just any mail.  Special mail from some very special friends!  Leah was my block partner in college, and she became such a special friend to me!  When I opened the package, I was giggling with joy as I saw the precious owl!  She knows me well!


Her sweet letter is what brought tears to my eyes.  Such a sweet and genuine heart, and incredibly thoughtful.  Baby J had his or her own stationary with a heartfelt letter inside.  Matt and Leah included some owl tissues for Mommy to use when I first lay eyes on that sweet baby face!  I was tempted to pull one out the second I read the words.  I sure needed them!


Russ and I are so incredibly blessed with such cherished friendships and loving acts even by those we have just met.  We are antsy with anticipation most days, and content with our time together some days.  We are anxiously awaiting the day God shows us immeasurably more!  Thank you to all of you who have not forgotten.  Thank you for your continued prayers and words of encouragement!  You have no idea how much we cherish them!  Thank you seems so inadequate, but it's all the words I have for now.  We are overwhelmed with love from you all!  And we are overwhelmed with love FOR you all too!

Praying for More...
post signature

3 comments:

Marcie said...

How sweet!
Doesn't it make you feel blessed to have such great friends!

BumbersBumblings said...

Love encouraging thoughtful friends like that!!

Holly said...

What an awesome present! I love the owl! :)