![]() |
| Party of Two...Does Russ look a little sleepy? Ha! |
![]() |
| Smithites |
After church, we were still full from such a huge breakfast. We all met in my mom's office to prepare to see what Santa brought. While there, we had a few surprises. Last year my mom gave my dad some recordable books of The Night Before Christmas for him to record his voice reading the story. This year, the married children (me and Kristin) received our recorded stories so that our children will always have my dad reading The Night Before Christmas! LOVE IT!
![]() |
| Me, Kristin, and Daddy |
![]() |
| Maw Maw, me, and Russ |
| Rhonda and Lee |
| Our Santa loot |
![]() |
| Kristin's stash |
![]() |
| Part of Dustin's stash |
![]() |
| My stash |
![]() |
| Lee's stash |
![]() |
| Santa still comes to see my mom! |
![]() |
| My dad must have been good this year too! |
| Russ's pile |
| Farley's goodies |
| Dustin on his Comfy Sack |
Have you ever seen a Comfy Sack?! If not, you are MISSING OUT! This bean bag (which is not made of typical "beans" used in bean bags) is 8 feet in diameter and 3 feet deep! ENORMOUS!!!
| We can all comfortably fit on this Comfy Sack! |
| Russ thought it was awesome! |
| It moves fast too! |
| Lee and Russ |
![]() |
| Kristin showing Rhonda her Santa |
![]() |
| Mama having a blast watching our excitement and making sure clothes fit |
He was very excited until Russ started shooting him with his new marshmallow gun! Boys and their toys!
I am very excited about what Santa left for me! I had more fun surprises...including another NJ Woods painted canvas for the baby's room, clothes in my new size, and cute reindeer to add to my Christmas decor collection. So happy!
![]() |
| Do I look happy?? |
| Farley loves his basketball! |
| Brodie LOVED racing around the yard with his gigantic candy cane bone! |
| The Comfy Sack was a perfect spot to surround him with his gifts! |
![]() |
| Kristin and Lee told Russ that "Every doctor needs a nice garment bag." |
![]() |
| Russ is also ready to stay warm on the big guys' snowmobile trip! |
![]() |
| Our baby's first ornament from Kristin and Lee |
| I gave Russ a Bop It! I absolute LOVE that toy! Russ had never played with one. Can you believe it?! What a sheltered life! We have had so much fun trying to beat the other's score. |
![]() |
| So funny! |
![]() |
| The shopping bag stuffed with random tissue! Ha! |
Such a wonderfully blessed Christmas! Our families always do too much for Christmas, but that's okay. Giving gifts is something I absolutely love! It's the thought of finding something that I know others will enjoy, seeing the smiles on their faces, or hearing their laughter. Gift giving is one of my love languages.
However, we also take time to remember the reason we celebrate this wonderful time of year. I'm so grateful for that itty bitty babe lying in a manger. I'm thankful for the life He lived, and for the sacrifice made for me...and for you. I'm so thankful that because of this precious gift, we have the opportunity to choose Him and spend eternity in Heaven.
I hope you and yours had a very Merry Christmas!


















1 comment:
You are right, your brother got some really neat stuff for Christmas! I want one of those bean bags!!!
I hate to see Christmas end! ;(
Post a Comment