Lee and Kristin invited us out on the boat, and we jumped on the opportunity. I asked my parents if they wanted to come with us and keep Millie Janalee company in the shade. Ha! They jumped on that opportunity too. They always jump when it involves Millie Janalee. The plan was for my parents to take Millie Janalee back whenever she got tired or was just ready to get off. Gosh, I'm so thankful for grandparents! Aren't you?
I paced the floor all morning waiting on Millie Janalee to wake up from her nap and for Russ to come back from the funeral. If everyone could just stick to my schedule, I'd be such a happy girl! Haha! Millie Janalee jumped on the boat with us just as happy as she could be. Until the life jacket went on. And, I don't blame her! I felt so sorry for her, and then I realized she was hungry! Oops! In all the excitement, I forgot it was past her lunchtime. Susu and Pawpaw took care of feeding the hungry baby while Russ and I enjoyed the sun. Again, thank you Lord for grandparents!
| Millie Janalee and Pawpaw trying to rig a way to be comfortable in this life jacket. |
| Yummy! |
![]() |
| Susu is so funny! |
| Sheila and Dustin |
| Russ and Kristin |
![]() |
| Captain Lee! |
![]() |
| Watching the waves we made |
| "The sun is so bright!" |
| "Hey Uncie Lee!" |
| "This is the life!" |
(Side note: Russ will be 33 years old when he officially finishes school/training. He deserves time on the lake!)
| Me and the hubs |
| Sistas...Sheila, Kristin, and me |
![]() |
| Millie Janalee with Auntie Kristin and Uncie Lee |
![]() |
| Mama and Millie Janalee saying "See ya later!" |
Well, most of us enjoyed the sun...
| Sleepy Dr. Russ |







No comments:
Post a Comment