Thank you for all your support as I join The Park Wife on her mission to gather, grow, and connect women from state to state. Her vision has grown to include Arkansas, Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Alabama, and NOW Mississippi! I'm looking forward to meeting new women bloggers and sharing stories around our state! Join the fun.
We're LIVE!
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
It's here! Mississippi Women Bloggers is up and running, and I couldn't be more excited! This is going to be a great opportunity to gather and encourage women. It is also a great chance for us to learn from each other and share our stories. Click on over to our site, and join for FREE!
Thank you for all your support as I join The Park Wife on her mission to gather, grow, and connect women from state to state. Her vision has grown to include Arkansas, Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Alabama, and NOW Mississippi! I'm looking forward to meeting new women bloggers and sharing stories around our state! Join the fun.
Thank you for all your support as I join The Park Wife on her mission to gather, grow, and connect women from state to state. Her vision has grown to include Arkansas, Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Alabama, and NOW Mississippi! I'm looking forward to meeting new women bloggers and sharing stories around our state! Join the fun.

2 comments:
You are already doing a fabulous job!!!
Hey, Megan! I JUST signed up to join the Mississippi bloggers community and I am SO EXCITED! So thankful for your heart for Jesus and the community that we will have here. This will be great and I am SO happy to be involved!
Post a Comment