| Mama and Millie Janalee |
| Daddy and Millie Janalee |
It wasn't too long until she was wiping her eyes with the backs of her hands. And we all know what that means! Naptime! Susu quickly took over nap duty and relegated herself to the "baby corner." The "baby corner" was a small patio area that was shaded. Both Yaya grandbabies napped away in the shade.
While I did this...
| Yaya Twinkies! |
| Yaya Sherra and Millie Janalee |
| Yaya TT and Millie Janalee |
All official Yayas gathered around Junior Yaya Marci and her 'Lil Baby Yaya Rayne. We presented Rayne with her very own official 'Lil Baby Yaya onesie, tutu, and bib. Rayne is the absolute tiniest little thing! It was so funny seeing her in that giant tutu!
| The presentation of the 'Lil Baby Yaya uniform |
![]() |
| Third generation Yaya! |
![]() |
| YA-YA! (minus Junior Yayas Natalie and Kristin) |
| "What's wrong, baby Rayne?" |
| "Everything's gonna be okay. I'll take care of you." |
| Mama, Pawpaw, and Millie Janalee taking a break |
| Strolling with Susu and Pawpaw |




1 comment:
Cute blog! I'm a new follower and found your blog through MS Women Bloggers when I signed up today. :-)
Post a Comment