May She Find Us Faithful...Memorial Day 2013

Tuesday, May 28, 2013


I hope you and yours have enjoyed a fun-filled Memorial Day!  I also hope you took time to honor and remember those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice so that we may enjoy the freedoms we have been blessed with in our country.  I hope that you took time to pray for those who are risking all for our beloved country.  And perhaps you even took time to pray for a revival in this land.  Our country is full of so much sin and corruption that it can be difficult to watch or listen to.  What will we do for our country?  May our generation be the difference makers.  And may ALL who come behind us find us faithful...


"Oh, may all who come behind us find us faithful
May the fire of our devotion light the way
May the footprints that we leave
Lead them to believe
And the lives we live inspire them to obey"


Oh, may Millie Janalee find us faithful!!!
post signature

No comments: