Our dear friends, Matt and Leah, kindly took Millie Janalee's one year pictures in August. We have gotten sneak peeks here and there...and even shared a couple with you. This weekend we got the entire CD, and I am obsessed as always! There is no way for me to choose favorites. I want to frame them all!
Take a look a few that I love...
It's amazing how one year changes everything! It's hard to believe.
Oh my, the one with her in the pink dress in the chair...gorgeous. I love them all, but that one and the one in the monogrammed dress looking up...melt my heart.
4 comments:
Absolutely adorable!
She is so adorable! Those are the best pictures!
Oh my, the one with her in the pink dress in the chair...gorgeous. I love them all, but that one and the one in the monogrammed dress looking up...melt my heart.
Just now saw these. Precious!
Post a Comment