Blogging has blessed me and my family beyond anything I ever dreamed. When I began to blog, I did it for my family to keep up with us while we lived four hours away from home. Over the last five years, this blog has grown. It has grown into an outpouring of love for us, and it has grown into an outreach of encouragement for others. I am so overwhelmed with thanksgiving for everything this blog has become. And I pray that God gets the glory!
In the last few weeks, I have felt a tug to be even more purposeful in my blogging. Blogging is a platform. I want to use this platform - this little section of the world wide web - to make a difference. To share our story and others like it. Stories of how God moved and changed hearts and built families through men and women who trusted Him.
So, we will soon launch our God Gave Us Love Series. I have asked some of my favorite friends and bloggers to share their stories with you. Stories of how God gave them love through adoption. You will hear from all sides of adoption, and I know you will be blessed. I pray your heart is stirred and your mind opened to all God is able to do!
The plan is to share one story a week every Wednesday, starting September 11, leading up to and through November. November is National Adoption Month. I'm not sure where we will go from there, but I will continue to share stories as long as there are stories to share. I pray that God uses these women to tell His stories well. I pray you are touched and transformed as you learn more about how God gave us love.

3 comments:
LOVE this, and I can't wait to read everyone's sweet story of how God has blessed them!
a topic dear to my heart. Eager to read and hear!
Cannot wait to read these stories!
Post a Comment