Smith rounded out his eight weeks on Monday! Can you even believe that?! Some days it seems like he should be older, but I really can't believe it's been eight weeks! Our life has turned completely upside down and sideways in a matter of 3 months. God is so good!
This week we have spent lots of time in our pajamas. I think I managed to get showered most days. It has just been nice to snuggle and play, enjoying the lights of the Christmas tree and watching some Christmas movies together. It turns out, Smith was a huge fan of Happy Feet. I looked down at him and he was grinning the biggest smile looking completely amused as he watched the penguins dance across the ice. It was hilarious!
He is beginning to grasp the dramatics that come from his big sister, and this picture pretty much sums up how he feels about it all...
Smith's stocking arrived this week! I've had it since October, but it took a while to get it monogrammed and shipped back to me. It's perfect! And I am just so giddy about his first little Christmas!
![]() |
| Baby's First Christmas! |
| Excuse the apartment fireplace. Not much longer! |
| He is starting to have his own little quirks. His favorite sleeping position. |
Here's to the weeks ahead, sweet Smith! I love you more than you know.



No comments:
Post a Comment