R is for...

Wednesday, December 24, 2014


Since Smith's arrival, Millie Janalee and I have put our BFIAR activities on hold.  But that doesn't mean I can't bring them out when it seems appropriate!  Ha!  I can't help it.  It's the teacher engrained in me.  Over Christmas, Millie Janalee and i have actually gotten several projects completed.  I am so happy I was able to make these memories with my sweet girl!


Millie Janalee loves to paint, so of course I pulled out the paint on a few different occasions.  I don't have every project pictured since she gave some as gifts, but these are enough to give you an idea.

R is for Rudolph!
R is for red bow!
Millie Janalee and Smith have been such a joy this Christmas season!  It is so fun for me to dress them in sweet Christmas pajamas and just watch them love each other.  Millie Janalee has such a kind heart, and she has yet to tire of her "baby bruvver." I love her big sister heart!



We have continued our Christmas readings, and Millie Janalee has loved every night of it!  She has also gotten quite skilled at opening gifts.  Possibly even opening a few under the tree unsupervised.  Ahem.  Ha!


R is for reading!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  This Christmas is certainly the best to date!
post signature

No comments: