More to Come...

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Okay...so I'm at the beach now!! I rode down here to Panama City Beach with my sister, brother, and Lee yesterday. Anytime you get all the "Smithites" together in an enclosed space, it's FUN! Russ couldn't come because he has Boards next week. Poor baby! That's okay...hopefully, when he becomes a doctor, he can make up for all this lost fun! We arrived in Destin around 4:00 and shopped a while, and we ate at Cheeseburger in Paradise. Then, we came on in to Panama City Beach. My mom's parents and brother's family are here. We come every year, and it's CRAZY!!! I'll post more later!

Maybe these pictures will help you understand!




Dustin and me in his famous Crab Hat

The cute "fruit parrot" at Cheeseburger in Paradise

Gone to the beach!! Bye!!

1 comment:

William said...
This comment has been removed by the author.