New Shopping in our Area...

Saturday, June 14, 2008

As I've said several times on this blog, Russ has been studying for the Step 2 coming up June 23rd. He was studying, today, at Barnes and Noble Bookstore in the new Renaissance at Colony Park. I met him for lunch at the Sweet Peppers around the corner, then we took a stroll around the shopping area - something we've been meaning to do ever since it opened. We stopped in a few stores (didn't buy anything - just looked!) and took it all in. We frequent the shopping area, eating at P.F. Chang's and Peppers, but we have never just taken time to walk around. It was great!!

Among the many stores (open or coming soon) are: Harold's, Ethan Allen, J. Crew, Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor LOFT, Banana Republic, Francesca's Collection, J. Jill, Talbots, Williams-Sonoma, Solstice, Barnes and Noble (of course), Fresh Market, and White House/Black Market.

Dining options include Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano, P.F. Chang's, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, Maggie Moo's, Sweet Pepper's Deli, Smoothie King, and Starbuck's.

So, next time you're in the area...stop by and check it out for yourself. Right off I-55, you can't miss it!

1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

Brad and I went a couple of weeks ago and it is very nice! We had just been out to eat so we didn't stay long since I was anxious to get back to Will but I can't wait to go back and spend more time. I've heard the Fresh Market is really cool.