
We'll be gone for a while to the Wonderful World of Disney!! Ha! Russ is getting some well-deserved play time. The rest of my family will be going too! This should be fun! Eight travelers, NO kids! Have you ever heard of such!?We'll be staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. That's where I always stay. You can see the big ball at Epcot from our resort!

Hopefully, we'll have wireless internet and I can keep you posted!! Thanks for all your prayers as Russ prepared to take the Step 2.
Gone to finish packing!!
4 comments:
fun!!! i want to go! hope that ya'll have a wonderful time!
Have a great time! You and Russ deserve a nice break together!
Megan, who is the 8th traveler?
I am waiting for pics but I don't see any! Hello blog activist you need to step it up...Disney or not!! Haha!
Post a Comment