
As you know, I recently celebrated my mid-twenties birthday! I'll just say that I'm on the "other side" of "halfway to fifty." Wow! Russ wasn't able to be home for my actual birthday, which is why we celebrated the weekend before. I must have sounded pitiful as I was feeling a little sorry for myself, because my sister, brother, and Lee traveled the 3 and a half hour trip to visit me and take me to eat! I was so excited! I left school early, renewed my license, and headed home for the birthday festivities. We had already stayed up until after midnight (most until 2 AM) the night before!
Lee paid for my meal Sunday night when they arrived in town. Then, Monday night Kristin and Dustin treated me to Ichiban! Hibachi is my favorite cuisine! It was wonderful! Ashley joined us too. After supper, we all went back to my house for cake and presents.
They sang, and I blew out the lighter! Then, we chowed down! Next...time for presents!
After presents, they all had to go home! I was super jealous because I had school the next day, and they were already out! Man! Why was I in such a hurry to get out of college?! Ha! I'm so glad I wasn't by myself for my birthday! I had a fabulous time! Thanks so much Kristin, Lee, Dustin, and Ashley for making me feel special on my birthday!




3 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time! I love birthdays even when they aren't mine! haha!
Happy belated birthday to you! ;)
When you have time, stop by and say hello!
www.theadventuresofmissv.blogspot.com
I'm glad you had a good birthday.
And the post about caroling at the Nursing home was soooo very sweet.
Merry Christmas!
Hope you had a great birthday! That cake looks delicious...did someone make it or buy it? If it was bought, where from?
Post a Comment