We had a great time! In fact, we just decided to move the party to Kristin and Lee's for the night. We visited, laughed, and goofed off until midnight. Eventually, we all drifted off to sleep in random places.
The next morning, Kristin, Mama, and Rhonda had a business meeting at Kristin's house. So, I made my catch-up plans with some precious college friends. Kelly and Rachael both live in Jackson now. Neither lived there while I did! Oh well! I met them and their sweet boys at Newk's for an early lunch. Other than our life circumstances, we haven't changed. Kelly still laughs at my choice of words or food. Rachael is still as laid back as ever. It's just we've got two mini-me's that add to the fun now. We had a great afternoon visiting and catching up on life.
The rest of the afternoon, I spent resting from the night before and joined the business women at a Melaleuca barbeque. It was very yummy! I came back to get ready for Felicia's baby shower. Felicia is near due to have her baby boy #2, Nate! We are super excited and hoping our babies won't be too far apart in age. Or maybe she can just hurry up and have baby #3! Ha!
We met at Julep for her sweet shower. Felicia was looking cute as a button as always. She literally looks like someone just put a basketball in her shirt. TINY! We enjoyed a nice supper and conversation. Then, it was time to open gifts!
We met at Julep for her sweet shower. Felicia was looking cute as a button as always. She literally looks like someone just put a basketball in her shirt. TINY! We enjoyed a nice supper and conversation. Then, it was time to open gifts!
Felicia showing off her baby picsAfter gifts, we all downed some good ole chocolate cake! Yummy! I unbuttoned my pants to make room for more! Ha! Really, I did this before I ever started eating. I had a great time. Thanks, Felicia, for your sweet friendship. And for not giving up when I don't answer my phone and return calls! :) Love ya!
All in all, I had a great weekend trip to Jackson. Sunday, Kristin, Lee, and I made our way to the cemetery. More on that trip in my next post...

No comments:
Post a Comment