Loved from Coast to Coast

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thank you to everyone who has sent pictures wearing your shirts in all these fun places! I canNOT wait to show sweet Baby J how loved he or she already was...even when there was just the HOPE of him/her!

Praying for More on Rodeo Drive

Praying for More when meeting the Duggars!

Praying for More in Chicago

Praying for More on top of Mt. Evens

Praying for more in Cozumel

Praying for More in Beverly Hills

Praying for More in Hawaii

If you haven't already, I'd LOVE to have a picture of you and/or your friends/family wearing your shirt to add to our collection! I've been completely overwhelmed with the response so far. And if you're on vacay and feel led to take a pic in your shirt...even better! You can email pictures to mssmith_14@yahoo.com. We love you all and are so thankful for each prayer lifted on our behalf.

Still praying for more...
post signature

1 comment:

Ashley said...

This is such a fun idea, Megan. I love that the precious child our Lord has planned for you and Russ is already SO loved.