Praying for More Book

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I know I've told you a million times how I cherished receiving pictures of you all wearing your "Praying for More" shirts! I have been collecting the pictures to put in a book for our sweet Baby J to look through over and over as he/she grows. A book to remind him/her how loved, how longed for, how prayed for they were. Even when there was just the HOPE of them, we prayed for them. And so did many of you. I'm creating a book to share our journey of hope as we continue this adoption journey.

Well, I've started the book, and I thought I'd share some of the pages. Please continue sending me your pictures wearing your shirts! I love love love seeing all the support and love for Baby J!














So, what do you think? Do you need to send a picture of you and/or your friends/family wearing your shirt? Email them to mssmith_14@yahoo.com or simply tag me in your picture on Facebook. Thank you a million times!
post signature

1 comment:

Roan said...

Precious book! What are you using to make it?

My three girls are in Corinth today, and they planned to wear their shirts today. Ask Jenny to take their pic!

Hope to see you soon. :)