By the time Jenny and Grace were showering and packing up to leave, Russ's parents were in town ready to meet us for supper. Russ's mom has frequent doctor's appointments in town 2-3 times a month. We have loved having them visit each time! Russ and I met them at Perkin's in Collierville since we had to stop by Carmax to finish the paperwork for our new car. Yep. We finally have the car situation settled! Yay! It was a lovely day of visiting!
Thursday morning, I was pleased to accept the package from FedEx because I knew exactly what it was! My 2010 blog book! I know. I am SO behind! I finally found a website that uploads in order automatically. I sat down for few minutes, and the blog was ready to order! Yay! The front cover wasn't near as cute as my www.lulu.com, but it was a tiny fraction of the time spent to get it completed. So that's okay. My 2010 blog posts were too big for one book, so I had to divide my 2010 posts into two volumes. Now, we have those memories on our bookshelf with the rest.
These blog books are priceless to me. Memories are very important. What better way to store those memories. I can't wait to look back, ten years from now, to see how I thought, what I was doing, and how we have changed as a family. I also can't wait to share these memories with our children. Oh, how I would love to read my parents' thoughts early in their marriage! This heirloom is one of the many blessings of blogging.
The website I used is www.blog2print.com. It is very simple to use. Nothing can be personalized though. That was my biggest problem, but I figured I'd get over it! Ha!
If you have a blog and haven't taken the time to have it published into a book, I encourage you to do so. You will not be sorry! I always printed my school blogs into books too. Now I have those memories and thoughts with pictures. Even better than a diary!
No comments:
Post a Comment