Thankful Thursday

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Today I am thankful for YOU and all your support, prayers, and encouragement you have given Russ and me as we embark on this adoption journey. We were so nervous at first, but we have been overwhelmed with your love. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! One of my favorite things I have seen over these last few months are the pictures of those "praying for more" at your home or around the world. I absolutely canNOT wait to compile all these pictures into a book for sweet Baby J! I've already gotten a book started on Shutterfly. I simply add pictures as I receive them. My latest addition....
My roomie "praying for more" in Costa Rica, where she and her family will move soon to be missionaries. Follow their journey here.

As much as I LOVE that you are still purchasing t-shirts to support our family, we love even more the many prayers lifted on our behalf. Prayers are so much more valuable than anything monetary! Thank you for being our prayer warriors! We can certainly feel them.

Simply put...I'm just THANKFUL on this Thursday afternoon!
post signature

No comments: