Cousin Love

Thursday, October 11, 2012


Last week, "Aunt Clancy" came to visit us!  Clancy is actually my cousin, but Millie Janalee calls her Aunt Clancy.  This was Clancy's first time to visit our apartment.  She didn't mind sleeping on the couch.  She really didn't come for comfort or to see us.  She came to see Millie Janalee!  Which is just the way it is now.  Russ and I feel so popular these days, when people really only want to see our sweet girl.  Ha!


Clancy came just in time for supper and a bath.  We got to show her how much Millie Janalee loves to soak in the tub.  Evidenced by the biggest, cutest pout you've ever seen when I took her out.  She's my girl for sure!  Give me a spa day anytime!


The next morning, Clancy, Millie Janalee, and I went shopping.  Millie Janalee loves to shop!  Russ is in big trouble in a few years.  Ha!  I used a gift card to get a cute outfit and Clancy bought Millie Janalee the cutest little crochet shoes!  I can't wait for her to wear them.  I took Clancy by The Square Cupboard, and we hit up Hobby Lobby for their Christmas sale, and finished it all with Starbucks. 


We enjoyed our visit with Clancy so much, and we can't wait for her next trip!
post signature

1 comment:

Joy said...

I love fun visits with family and friends! Looks like y'all had a blast!