Reunion Family Day

Monday, October 8, 2012

I have taken so many pictures lately, and I am always tempted to go ahead and post them immediately.  However, I am determined to finish these reunion posts since this blog does serve as a journal for me and my family.  So....as Millie Janalee coos and babbles in the background, I will quickly post about my ten year reunion.


Saturday afternoon was Family Day for our little class of 2002.  We really weren't sure how many we would have show up, but the turnout was surprisingly great!  Many of our classmates have young children now.  Some have older children, and we even had many come who didn't have children yet.  I was so glad to see them all!

Lynley, me, and Season
Bowlin checking in on Millie Janalee
Kissing cousins (7th cousins I think...Ha!)
Millie Janalee snoozed through most of the Family Day...not surprisingly.  But once she woke up she had lots of kiddos to meet!  We have a long list of boyfriends already, and we added to our list Saturday.  Ha!  Where are all the little girls!?

Griffin loved patting Millie Janalee
Me, Millie Janalee, Miranda, and Griffin
As we visited and met all the little ones, we realized that most all the kids were too young to play on the playground.  Ha!  Our next reunion will look so very different!  We enjoyed a perfectly beautiful day at the park catching up in a relaxed setting, meeting spouses and children, and watching the few bigger kids play.

Me, Millie Janalee, Sarah Elizabeth (in labor now), Grey, and Katy
Miranda, Grant, Griffin, Jennifer, Marquita, me, Millie Janalee, Sarah Elizabeth, and Grey
Millie Janalee got hungry toward the end of the afternoon.  Which meant Russ and I were the last ones there!  Left feeding the little one!  Ha!  Jennifer and her family stayed to play while we finished, and I got lots of advice on shopping for little girls.  As if I needed more help with that!  Russ just shakes his head.


Such a delightful afternoon for our families! 
post signature

No comments: