Susu! Save Me!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Last weekend, Millie Janalee and I had a shopping date while Russ traveled to Starkville for a wedding.  We spent our Saturday at Mistletoe Merchants and shopped til we dropped!  She was pretty excited before we left to experience cold weather for the first time.  She was also excited about meeting a new friend.


Millie Janalee's newest friend joined us on our shopping excursion.  Cynthia and Hillary brought along baby Micah and Hillary's husband.  We were quite the sight!  We looked like a train going through the aisles, and Marcus stood many times in the aisles with two strollers and two babies while the mommies shopped in each booth.  He's a good daddy and a good man!

Me, Millie Janalee, Micah, and Hillary
I don't think they are feeling the friendship just yet.  Ha!
Yes, Millie Janalee was a happy baby.  Until it was time for footprints and hand prints.  Then, her fun day was over.  Seriously...O-VER!

Bless it!
Poor baby!  Her mama is steadily smiling.  So sad!
Breaks my heart!  But I was determined to make these memories.
Thankfully, halfway through our shopping experience...Susu came to the rescue!  Millie Janalee was so happy to see her Susu coming to save her!  We finished our shopping and stopped at P.F. Chang's for dinner before heading back to the apartment for some lovin'.

Poor baby!  Susu will take care of that mean mama.
I know when I pick up those little itty bitty hand prints and footprints, it will make all those tears worth it!  Memories must be made, Millie Janalee!  You must learn this early on.  And when I'm busy making those memories...Susu can come save you every time if you like.


post signature

3 comments:

Rachel said...

How crazy! I know Hillary. What a small world...and what precious babies :)

Joy said...

Poor baby was NOT liking it, and your face was priceless. Guess one day I'll learn what you're talking about with those memories. =)

Marcie said...

Mean Mama!! Dont know why those pictures made me tear up and laugh at the same time!!! Bless her little heart!!!