Our sweet baby bulldog was fourteen weeks old on Wednesday! The weeks continue to fly right by us, and we are reminded to soak up each moment and make precious memories along the way. I find myself staring at those big blue round eyes, studying that little mouth, and running my fingers along her itsy bitsy toes just in disbelief that this is my life. Millie Janalee is our sweet precious girl, and we are filled with such gratitude for this opportunity. I wish there were stronger words to express our feelings. I don't think such words exist.
![]() |
| "I don't feel sick, Mama. Why are we at the doctor?" |
![]() |
| PawPaw and Millie Janalee resting up for the big game. |
#webelieve: "It means we believe in our
team, we are proud of their accomplishments, and we have faith in their
abilities. It doesn't involve anyone else." We are proud of our boys and
our coaches. We are proud to be Bulldogs...and #WEBELIEVE!
| Millie Janalee BELIEVES! |



1 comment:
luDon't let it bother you. I'm a die hard Auburn fan and hear it all the time from Alabama fans. What I want to ask them is are they only fans when Alabama is winning? If so, then THEY are not fans at all.
Post a Comment