What I'm not afraid of is a little Shark Week shopping! You may remember when I had a Kelly's Kids summer party. Well, now I'm having a Kelly's Kids fall/winter online party! I'd love for you to join me!
If you are not familiar with Kelly's Kids, it is a family business that started 30 years ago in Louisiana. Like, Kelly's Kids was around when I was small. That can mean only one thing. Quality clothing. I ordered Millie Janalee several things this summer, and I have loved every single piece! I had some monogrammed and some not. We get compliments on them everywhere we go!
I've taken a look through the catalog, and I most definitely have some favorites! I mean, did you see that Pumpkin Patch Collection^^? Oh my! How cute!
I know many of my friends have younger children or babies. ^^These longalls and ruffle rompers are A-DOR-A-BLE! I plan on picking up a couple myself. I just have to make the big decision on which ones. And, I wish I had a little boy to buy for! These little boy clothes are to die for! Some find it difficult to find cute little boy clothes, but Kelly's Kids has plenty to offer! There is also a precious collection of bubbles for the little bitty babies on the site.
I'm not going to share all the collections with you. I will give you a link to my party at the end of this post, so you can browse the collections yourself. But, I'll show you a few of my favorites. Really, I love almost everything. The great thing about Kelly's Kids is the coordinating collections for the whole family. Newborn babes to tweens...and everything in between! LOVE. IT!
And, if you have already started thinking about your family Christmas card picture...look no further! The Kelly's Kids Christmas collections are just too cute for words! I love them all, but I think the Country Christmas Collection is my favorite. Coordinate your kids for a festive holiday photo, Christmas party, or Christmas Eve!
f you would like to browse the Kelly's Kids collections or place an order, please click on the link here. When placing your order online, remember to place your order under my party #15274! You'll need to enter that at checkout. If you'd rather order through emailing me, feel free. Also, those of you who know me personally can certainly call me to order.
This party closes on August 9! So, get your shopping in this week! Shark Week!
Happy shopping! I hope you find something that's the perfect fit for your little one(s)!










2 comments:
I love all the cute clothes. And I'm with you... I do not go in the ocean or the lake. The ocean I'm afraid of sharks, jellyfish, sea weed, etc. And the lake... I just know there are snakes and other nasty stuff in there. I'm a cement pond girl! Always and forever! Ha!
Thanks for including all of us in this! I love Kelly's Kids but have never had the chance to order any of their clothes. I placed an order for my daughter Ava Marie and can't wait to get her new cute outfit with the Monogram (Of course!)
Post a Comment