Back to School Party

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

That's right, I'll report back to school Friday morning at 8:00! Can you believe it?! The best thing about August is seeing everyone after a whole summer! We have some catching up to do! One of our former teachers is in town from Colorado this week, so we all met up at Keifer's for supper.


We had a good, fun group of teachers with us tonight! I'll "call roll" teacher style: Kirk, Shepherd, Johnson (that's me!), Sassy (actually Sasser), Pemberton, White, Strum, and Parker. All teachers know that we call each other by our last names...kinda like a sports team! Ha!! Oh yeah, Emily Kay joined us too (Kirk's baby). She was SO happy all night!

We had so much fun! In fact, we continued the get-together at Kirk's house until 11:15! That's approximately 5 hours of catch-up time!! I love these ladies, and I am so glad to be a part of the Van Winkle family!!

No comments: