Summer's Almost Over!!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Okay...I've been realizing more and more lately that summer is almost over!!! Where did it all go? Maybe I've been on too many vacations to recuperate!

Today, I went up to the school to work on my classroom. When I arrived, all the desks and chairs were stacked, and all the furniture was in one big bundle in the middle of the room (just as I left it). We have to do that before we leave so they can wax the floors. Anyway, I began moving furniture around and unstacking desks. My back is sore, now, from all that lifting. I arranged most of the furniture. I was also able to put up my word wall and part of my Accelerated Reader bulletin board. I feel much better having just been there to work a little. Russ is going back with me this week to flip cubbies. For some reason, the cleaning people flipped those big wooden structures on their sides, and I (being weak as I am) couldn't lift
them! Ha!


Another thing on my "Summer To-do List" is to finish my summer scrapbook. I just keep looking at the supplies...I have no idea where to start. But, today, I began. Summer is almost over, after all. I am starting with our Disney World vacation. Then, I'll move to the beach parts - Panama City Beach and Seaside. I can't wait to finish it! I have never really done an official scrapbook before, so any help will be greatly appreciated! Ha!!

2 comments:

Roan said...

You are going to love scrapbooking! My one suggestion is to "journal" on the computer and then print it out. If you don't have colored paper to print on, just mount the white on scrapbook paper. I can't wait to see it!

Jessica said...

Megan! I just found your blog! I have enjoyed catching up on all you've been doing! You've got me freaking out about school starting, you're way more organized than me! Also, I wish I had known about the opening of your friends shop before we left Hernando! I would have gone! I'll stop by next time we're in town! I've linked you blog to ours! Your frog books looks cute!