Yes, Russ is one step closer to being an official "doctor." He started his fourth year July 1, and he will be interviewing for a residency all during November and December. So, lately, Russ has been working with Dr. Douglas on his dean's letter. He has also been working on his resume. One thing he has to do is have a portrait of himself to attach to the resume, and to attach to the online applications. So, today is the day! Russ just left to have his picture made. I made him pose for me before he left. I just thought he looked too cute!! :) He wouldn't exactly cooperate - as you can see below! I guess it is the school teacher in me (like the way I "embarrass" my students on picture day - I know they really do like it when I get excited) that made me so excited.
2 comments:
Too funny! That's exactly how Mark would act. I'm so happy for y'all! I know it's been a long four years! I'm so excited that you're planning on coming back to Corinth. We need good doctors, and good teachers!!! :) Good luck for the new school year. I really wish Christmas would hurry up now! Isn't that terrible?
Why did he have to go somewhere to have his pic made??? Don't yall have a new camera??? Aren't you a professional photographer?? Ha! Ha! He looks like Jimmy in that pic! Ha!
Post a Comment