Disney World Day Four - Catch Up Day

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

All our days so far had been jam packed, yet we still had some things we missed. So, we set aside a day to play "catch-up." I wanted to see a stage show in front of the castle at Magic Kingdom and a parade at Animal Kingdom. Kristin still had some characters she wanted to see, and the guys wanted to ride Expedition Everest, Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain Railroad, and Splash Mountain again.

Our first stop was at the Magic Kingdom. We weren't there when the park opened, but we weren't too far behind. The stage show started at 9:40, so we headed there first. It was very cute! All the characters sang - princesses too - about dreams coming true.
Waiting for the show to start

Mickey and friends

Princes and princesses

After the show, we finished up more requests at the Magic Kingdom before heading to Animal Kingdom. We were able to catch a few of the characters we missed earlier in the week.
Rafiki and the "kids"

Goofy and Daddy

The cutest outfit ever - Minnie Mouse

After seeing the characters, it was time for Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade!! This is what I wanted to see.



When the parade was over, Kristin and I wanted to see the Pocahontas show (with live animals). It was unbelievably HOT, so we had to do a little convincing. But, we made it! It was good.

We had special reservations that night for my dad's birthday, so we left Animal Kingdom a little early. We went back to the resort to shower, nap, and change. We were all exhausted!! Russ seemed to be especially tired.


1 comment:

Dennis said...

Okay. I am going to loose 25 pounds by the first MSU home game. Man in green shirt with goofy is not anyone I recognize!