7 days and counting...
More School Pics
Friday, July 25, 2008
I went back up to the school today. Our new third grade teacher was there setting up her room too. So I was able to talk to her for a while. I finished by AR bulletin board and got another one done too.
Accelerated Reader board - The students have little frogs with their names on them attached to clothespins. I clip them on the appropriate record as they reach their points.
Just a sign on the inside of our door. The students check to see that all the rules for lining up are followed. We cannot leave the room until everyone has accomplished them.
I worked a while longer...until Miss Strum came to visit!! When we visit - you can just forget about getting work done! Ha!! It's always good to see everyone after summer break!
7 days and counting...
7 days and counting...
1 comment:
hey!
I do frogs in my classroom as well.
My AR is set up kinda like yours but they move their clothespin to the lily pad with the number of points they have. Also we study character in my 1st grade room. It's just something I do, it's not school wide.
Your room is very cute and I love looking at your school pictures- I also "borrowed" something from you last year. I velcroed their baskets with pencils to their desks. I LOVE THAT IDEA!! (thanks!!!!)
I hope you and Russ are doing well!!
Post a Comment