When we went to Disney World, Farley stayed at a fabulous boarding place - Wee Paws in Brandon. They are always so good to Farley - so much that he frequently doesn't want to go home when we come pick him up. But this time, I had to take him because Russ was taking the Step (remember?). Anyway, I had never taken him before. It was TERRIBLE!! He was so pitiful. I couldn't even talk to him as I left because I was fighting back tears. I was crying before I even got to the car! I think I cried almost to Hattiesburg that night.
Needless to say, I was NOT looking forward to leaving him again when we go to Seaside Sunday. So, Farley's grandfather (my daddy) came to pick him up today. He and my mom will be puppy-sitting next week.
Farley LOVES to go to his grandparents house!! My dad has a chocolate lab, Dude. Farley loves to play with him...annoying him, really! I'm pretty sure Farley gets SPOILED there too - just as grandparents should do!! In fact, as soon as Farley saw Daddy walking in the door, he went crazy and started playing rough immediately. He knows that is Daddy's favorite play mode. They play so rough together that Farley has drawn blood to Daddy's hands before - provoked, I might add!!
I am so glad I will not have to leave my baby again! I know he will have one-on-one attention (probably too much) for a week. Thank you so much Mama and Daddy! We love you! Farley says, "You have saved the day!!"
1 comment:
My pleasure! Made the trip to Corinth with flying colors. Aided by bits of a quarter pounder, fish sandwich, pretzels, and several medium pieces of ice! Yeah, we'll be FINE!! Ya'll have a great time!
Love ya,
Daddy
Post a Comment