Disney World Day Two - Epcot

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

After Animal Kingdom, we went on over to Epcot around 4:00. We waited in the 120 minute line for Soarin’, the new flight simulation attraction. Obviously, it’s very popular!!! It was incredible! This was one of Russ’s “Top Three” rides of the week. You literally feel like you are soaring…so much so, you might even lift your feet so they won’t get in the ocean or get stuck in a tree! The best thing to do for that is to GET A FAST PASS…but they had run out by the time we got there. So we waited! We also did many of the “Classic Epcot” rides. We didn’t have as much time as we wanted there, but we made the most of the time we did have.

We wanted to watch Illuminations, a fireworks/laser show in the World Showcase area at 9:00. So, we went on over to Japan to eat a quick supper before securing a spot for the show. It was beautiful, as always!!

I just love Epcot at night!!!

This was my FIRST attempt at capturing the ball at night...not too successful! Take note that this was the end of a LONG day. So Kristin and I look like just that - a long day!

I practiced a bit and got better.

I am most proud of this one!

1 comment:

Roan said...

Oh Megan! It is obvious that you don't have children! You waited 120 minutes for a ride?????? And you were ready to get on the bus at 6:30 a.m.?????
I hope you are ready for a RELAXING vacation at Seaside after your exhausting (yet so, so much fun!) Disney vacation!!
Love Ya!