Since we all had separate cars downtown, we decided to all ride to the apartment together and get our cars the next morning. I was waiting in the car the next morning when Dustin came out ready for "pick-up." He has absolutely NO self-esteem issues!
Bulldog Bash 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
After Russ got through "playing doctor" on Friday, we took Farley to Wee Paws and headed up to Starkvegas for the weekend. It was Bulldog Bash weekend, and it was tons of fun! Because the rest of the crew got downtown around 3 for the pre-bash activities, we just met them there. We had a seat saved at Bin 612 when we arrived right by the stage! It was perfect!! The Grove was playing when we arrived, followed by a couple other bands. We finished up by listening to Gavin Degraw - one of my obsessions since the debut of One Tree Hill! I was so jealous because Kristin got her picture made with him earlier that day! We had a great time - I'm sure you'll be able to tell by the pictures. We also saw lots of friends from college/high school.
Lee and Kristin
1 comment:
Great pics! Looks like fun. Had I missed it.
Love you,
Daddy
Post a Comment