MSU vs. Southeastern Louisiana

Friday, September 5, 2008

Like many bulldog fans, I wasn't sure what to think after last week's game against Louisiana Tech. However, I'm feeling a little better about the whole situation now. I have to! It's Friday. You know what that means - MSU home game tomorrow!! I can already feel it! Tailgating with friends and family, catching up with college friends, cowbells, the fight song, Bully himself! I can hardly stand the excitement!


Tomorrow night, at 6:00, the bulldogs will face Southeastern Louisiana. Now, I've been a bulldog fan for a long time. And let me just tell you! I have sat through rain, snow, sleet, and more during a 20 points (or more) loss! I DO NOT leave ballgames early! My dad and I are, sometimes, the only people left out of the family. But, we're there - cheering for the dawgs no matter what. All that to say...we better have something to cheer for tomorrow night! Because I'll be there win or lose...and I get ill if we sit there for a terrible loss!

So, if you want to know where Russ and I will be tomorrow...we'll be in God's country - cheering for our dawgs! GO STATE!!!

post signature

1 comment:

Dennis said...

That's my girl! Love ya', Daddy