Yesterday's game WAS much better than last week. Thank goodness! We started our day quite early. My parents were in Starkvegas at the tailgate by 9:30. (Lee and Dustin & Co. set the tents up Friday night.) Russ and I arrived by noon. Soon after, the rest of the crew showed up: Kristin, Lee, Dustin and friends, the Holcombes and their family, and Lee's mom. We had a full 3 tents and a great time! There was an unbelievable amount of food there! I brought Greek pasta salad and peanut butter chip brownies. There were also sandwiches, chicken strips, all kinds of dips, cookies, crackers, sausage/cheese plate, chips, and MORE! It was crazy! We had a great time visiting, watching the Ole Miss game on the satellite, and seeing old friends. The game wasn't too bad either! Ha!
After the game, we went bowling with Kristin and Lee. (Dustin had to work the gate for a party after the game) I know! We are crazy! It was 11:00 before we left the tailgate. We bowled until close to 2 am!! Then, we went back to campus to take the tents down until next week. Russ and I got home around 3:30 am!! Reminds me of my late night college days! Ha! We had a great time!
1 comment:
looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment