It's Official

Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's official. Boy's Bid Day is over, and my baby brother placed an early bid to Kappa Sig! I wanted to make sure I was appropriate and waited until "it was official." :) Russ never did all the fraternity stuff - so I'm not sure about all the specifics. Ha! I was browsing his Bid Day pictures, and it is obvious they had a great time - as always!!

Dustin and Kristin before leaving for Bid Day (I hate I'm not around for the fun!)

I set Dustin up a blog a LONG time ago. However, he didn't care much about it! Recently, he had an assignment to create and update a blog. Well...I'm sure he was thankful to me then! :) He has updated it a little....who knows if he'll update it anymore! You can check it out - but let me make this disclaimer - I am not responsible for its content! Ha ha!! Remember, he is a college guy (which is much different than a college girl), has NO self-esteem issues, and is SOOOOO much fun to be around! I hope you get a kick out of it!

post signature

No comments: