Hostess Special: Gail Pittman's Cottage Garden Bowl for only $19.95 - that's 60% off!!!!
Hostess Special: Astoria Flatware Caddy for only $27.95!! Saves you 62%!
Customer Special: Holiday Door Bucket for only $16.95!! Great Christmas gift! Saves you 52%! This is my favorite piece for the holidays - on my front door in a wreath like the one shown.
Customer AND Hostess Special: Southern Living subscription for ONLY $9.95! Also available as a gift subscription! Amazing gift for any occasion...or just to have on hand. Saves 50%!These are just a few of our October specials!! Call or email me ASAP to book your fall party! Or, if you'd just like to see a catalog to take orders at work or school, let me know. You can also leave your email address, and I'll send you a complete flyer for the October specials with detailed information on partying. You will still receive hostess benefits! I will provide the invites and products. You just invite your friends and have fun! Can't wait to hear from you!
Click here to check out our Hostess Program. Click on our online magazine, on my sidebar, to check out all the products!
Click here to check out our Hostess Program. Click on our online magazine, on my sidebar, to check out all the products!

2 comments:
Hey! Can I get a catalog to take to school with me? I know there are a couple of things I want and some people at school may want as well.
I'd like a Sept and October catalog if at all possible.
Thanks so much!!
my e-mail address is
LBranch@clinton.k12.ms.us
and my address is 108A Spanish Oak Drive Clinton, MS 39056
Can't wait!
i have people ready to order!! :)
Post a Comment