MSU 2, Auburn 3
Sunday, September 14, 2008
What a game!!! That's pretty much all I have to say. It was SO exciting, and my hands are swollen and sore from all that cowbell ringing. Despite the excitement, it was one of the most frustrating games I've ever seen! By looking at the score, it is obvious that our defense played an amazing game - actually scoring the only 2 points we had! Thank goodness for tailgating!
Jennifer (one of my college roommates) and Jaysen also came to visit again! Isn't she the cutest pregnant woman you've ever seen!?
We also saw a few other college friends: Rachael and Jimbo Bearden and Aaron and Kelly Rice. We met Season, Russ's cousin, in the bookstore, and ran into Holly Johnson and her cute twins. It was so good to see everyone! We have a couple of weeks off from tailgating...but we'll still be cheering for the dawgs!
2 comments:
What's up with your blog list? When I click on a blog, it comes up weird....no background....in a pop up window.
I emailed you a few minutes ago.
ok, so now it's fixed!
Post a Comment