Good Night, Sleep Tight

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Russ and I were having a scheduled date night - Don't get excited! It was very low maintenance. We drove through Sonic and made a quick trip to the mall. Then, I talked Russ into watching Freedom Writers when we got home. (A fantastic movie! One of my favorites.) We noticed Farley was MIA, but neither of us wanted to leave the movie. When it was over, I heard Russ say (in a monotone voice...so as not to disturb Farley), "Megan, come here. Come here now." So, I quietly ran to the kitchen. This is what I saw:


Farley had pulled ALL of his toys and his blanket into his bed. He was just laying there. He had, obviously, been laying there for at least an hour! You'd have to know my dog to understand why this is so funny. He is NEVER still! Especially with people around. But, we stood there laughing for a while and I ran to get a camera. He never moved! He is wiped out!

I guess this is his way of saying, "Let's get to bed!" So, I'm off to bed! Good night!

post signature

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Ahhhhhh. Love ya', Daddy