Fall is in the air, and I've got the fever! I look out our window while Millie Janalee and I are playing, and all I want to do is take a stroll or sit on the porch with my girl. Of course, we don't have a porch right now...but one day we will! To help satisfy my fall fever, I went ahead with my fall decor!
| My sweet little apartment mantle! |
I always love having a centerpiece on our dinner table! I love using my tray and adding different pieces surrounding this pumpkin I found at Hobby Lobby a few years ago. Or maybe it was Kirkland's... I can't remember.
| Centerpiece |
![]() |
| On top of the refrigerator |
![]() |
| Towel holder and room spray |
![]() |
| Cute little touch by the sink |
| One little addition changed the look of the little trunk. |
I added a new scent to the mix this year. Autumn smells equally as wonderful...just not as strong. So I'm mixing the two scents around the main area of our apartment: dining room, living room, and kitchen.
My sister got the fall bug too...except hers is a little more creative. Kristin is always painting, building, or creating something cute. Right now, she's making these adorable canvas hanging banners. So cute! Perfect for your fall entertaining...great for hosting Thanksgiving. Or just a cute door hanger for the season! If you are interested in a custom banner or finding out more information, feel free to email her at kjs0106@gmail.com
![]() |
| Gobble Til Ya Wobble |
![]() |
| Whooooo's Ready for Fall?? |
![]() |
| Ole Miss Rebels |
![]() |
| Warriors...our hometown team! |
![]() |
| Of course, you know the Bulldog is hanging on her door! |
So, how does your home look? Are you ready for fall?














No comments:
Post a Comment