![]() |
| Aunt Jenny loves to play with Millie Janalee |
| "I love looking at those big earrings!" |
![]() |
| Showing Aunt Julie her muscles |
![]() |
| Millie Janalee loves her Aunt Julie! |
![]() |
| Our princess on her throne...Gigi's chair |
![]() |
| Elle has some sparkly jewelry too! |
| "Hey Mama!" |
| Aunt Julie, Millie Janalee, and Elle |
| Will and Russ |
| Granmomma and Aunt Julie spending time with Millie Janalee |
| Farley wanted attention too! |
| Paw Paw, Millie Janalee, and Farley |
Millie Janalee LOVES visiting her family!





2 comments:
I love that picture of your dad holding Millie Janalee and Farley. He loves his grandbabies!!
Such a sweet baby!
I see that she uses the same mam pacifiers as my girls. Seein those little ones makes me sad, we had to move up to the bigger size.
Post a Comment