Ever since we found out about Millie Janalee, I have daydreamed about her running around with little friends with hairbows, smocked dresses, baby dolls, and pigtails. This weekend, Millie Janalee met her first little friend. Caroline was born 12 days after Millie Janalee. We have been waiting to introduce them, and Sunday was the day!
![]() |
| Mary Anne and Millie Janalee |
![]() |
| Russ and Caroline |
| Kristin, Mary Anne, and Caroline |
They wouldn't even look at each other at first.
We thought maybe moving them closer would help...
Caroline tried real hard to snuggle up to Millie Janalee. How sweet! Millie Janalee was unimpressed! Haha!
With lots of encouragement from the goofy paparazzi, the girls began to act like friends. Fast friends! I'm sure they will begin to write letters and text each other today. Millie Janalee has already asked for a slumber party. I'm ready to run out to pick up tea party supplies and Barbie dolls! Ha!
| Sorry about the quality! It's from my dad's iPhone. |
We are so glad Caroline came over to play!
![]() |
| Caroline, Millie Janalee, and mommies |
That's what little ones do to us. Make us act like crazy, high-pitched talking sillies!
We had a wonderful first visit from Chris, Mary Anne, and baby Caroline! Can't wait for our next one. The girls will be even more fun by then!
| Lee, Kristin, Caroline, Chris, and Mary Anne |
I know I will LOVE watching all the sweet friends Millie Janalee will make over the years! Girl drama and all!




No comments:
Post a Comment