Wednesday, Miss Millie Janalee celebrated nine sweet weeks of her life! We have passed the big 2 month mark, and we are enjoying the freedom vaccinations bring itty bitties. Well...we haven't had too many restrictions I'm sure you've noticed. Ha! I just tell people we have been working on Millie Janalee's immunity with all our activities and traveling.
Mama, Kristin, Millie Janalee, and I took a little trip to Jackson to visit some family. Everyone was so excited to see Millie Janalee, because they had not seen her since we brought her home from the hospital. They, along with Russ and me, are amazed at how much she has grown and changed.
We are fast approaching the double digits, and I can't believe it! We have had lots of fun this week and new experiences this weekend. More to come on that, I promise! But for now...
We are loving our little nine week old sweetie!

No comments:
Post a Comment