Friday night, we started our 10 year reunion weekend with a tailgate before and during our high school football game. It was a big game since both teams were undefeated, and I was excited to enjoy a high school football game! In case you haven't already figured this out...I love football. My parents have always had season tickets to our high school football games, and we rarely missed a game. In fact, I would come home from college and watch games some too.
| Lauren, me, and Season |
For many of our classmates, this was the first time any of us had met some spouses. It is always fun to see how marriage...and kids...can change a person. And it's funny to see how some things never changed! I love it!
| Andy, Alan, Huey Don, Bo, Baxter, and Kalin |
| Me, Mary Elizabeth, Season, Lynley, Miranda, and Prentiss |
| Me, Mary Elizabeth, Prentiss, and Season |
| Will, Millie Janalee, and Elle (cousins) |
| Cousins Grace and Millie Janalee |
| Millie Janalee and Granmomma |
| Grace and Elle bathing Millie Janalee |
| "I feel so fresh and clean!" |
| Night night, sweet angel! |

1 comment:
You'll love this...
We missed my 10 year high school reunion three years ago because we were in Starkville for the LSU game. I love my high school, but nothing beats a little #hailstate!!!
Post a Comment