First of all, let's all take a moment to notice how long my baby girl has gotten! Oh my! I didn't realize it until I looked at the picture above. She looks a little too grown. I may need to pull out a smocked baby gown and swaddle her for a minute just to pretend she's still my bitty baby!
These cooler temperatures have us smiling from ear to ear around here. Well...it's warmer now. But for a few days, it was cool and Millie Janalee loved it! I did too! We have a closet full of cute clothes just waiting to be worn and photographed. Ha!
This precious outfit was a gift from one of Russ's sweet coworkers. Let me give a shout out to SO MANY of the administrators, attendings, and residents that work with Russ and have been so generous and precious to our sweet little family. So many I still haven't met, but I am filled with gratitude for the support they have and are still giving us. We are blessed for sure in so many ways!
I told Millie Janalee all about the fun fall and winter activities that happen when the weather gets cooler. She was sitting in anxious anticipation for her first Halloween, Thanksgiving, sledding, Christmas, parties, and more. She got so excited when I talked with her about sweaters and boots. And cute little hats for babies. Yep. She's ready for cooler temps!
Whoooooo else is ready?





3 comments:
Okay, I have to know what that is she is always sitting/laying in. It looks so comfortable!! Might make a great baby gift!
ME!! I am ready for cooler temperature! Actually today is pretty nice!! She is such a cutie!!
She is getting so big! So Sweet!
Post a Comment