Happy Birthday, Dustin!
Monday, September 1, 2008
This weekend, Russ and I traveled the familiar 3 1/2 hours to spend the Labor Day weekend with our families. We arrived in town around 7:15 Friday night, and spent the evening with Russ's family. The whole fam came in to see us (or at least that's what I like to think!). We stayed until midnight before we crashed at my parents' house. Saturday, we visited with my grandmother, ate at Mike's with my family, and watched the very embarrassing MSU game. Can you believe my bulldogs?! I just know that next week, when Russ and I make our way to "God's Country" we will be ready to play football for real! I'll be there with my cowbell!! Anyway, Sunday the girls went shopping in Jackson, TN. My grandmother treated us to an early Christmas shopping spree. It was a fun weekend! We also spent my brother's 20th birthday with him. I can't believe my baby brother is 20 years old!! I feel so old! Have I ever mentioned that he must be the favorite? He'll tell you if you don't know! You should have seen all the gifts! The biggest one that surprised even my mom was his new iPhone! I don't think Mama and Daddy communicated about that one...so, Dustin was doubly blessed with gifts from the parents! Man, I wish I had a September birthday! Ha!
2 comments:
Sounds like fun. Where did y'all shop in Jackson...that's where my parents live now!
happy birthday dustin! i know it was a long time ago, but it is still so wierd to see pictures of our house where i grew up!
i am going to be in jackson next weekend and would love to see you!i will give you a call next week!
Post a Comment